Sunday, January 11, 2009

MOMMY'S BOY FRIEND PHONE SEX

Mommy goes to work or to Auntie's and leaves me with her boy friend and he is naughty. I love to put my little 5 year old hinnie on his face and tease him.. He is so bad. He gets big bumps in his pants. I rub my little bummy with my little pink panties all over his face and then let off a stinky little poot and giggle. I notice his bump keeps getting bigger. I don't know if he likes my butt,my panties or my stinky poots. So I wiggle around more and do it again.. Let off a big wet fart and giggle again and he gets even harder. So I pull my little pink panties over to one side and show off my little pink poop hole and make him take a good look and while he is looking I really spray him with a nasty wet blast toot and make him admit he loves my farts.. I giggle and he wets his pants down really good now as I squish my nasty little 5 year old pooper down on his face and blast him one more time with a big wet gooy fart.
888-292-4431

No comments: