Monday, January 12, 2009

LETTER FROM DADDY

MY FIRST ADVENTURE IN BABYSITTING

I was afraid you might be too young to assume such a responsibility but you were confident that you could take care of the little boy down the block and wanted to earn some extra money. I was out for a couple of hours and came back early because I wanted to make sure that you were getting along OK. When I walked in it was obvious that you had checked on little Billy's diaper (he was clearly old enough to be in training pants but his mother was in no hurry for whatever reason to get him out of diapers) and had lifted him out of his crib and put him on the changing table. As I walked into the room, you were "cleaning him up" with your tongue instead of using a wetnap or a damp cloth. The sight of you nursing on the baby's cute little stiffy got an immediate reaction in the crotch of my panties and I came closer. You raised your head and smiled and said "Daddy, you're home early! Doesn't he have the cutest little cock?" I smiled and agreed and focused in on his erect miniature as my mouth started to water and my panties continued to get all stretched out of shape. You gave me a naughty look and said "Go on, suck it, you know you want to." I have never been able to refuse my sweet princess anything and so I came closer and leaned down and took his cute cock in my mouth as you held it between your thumb and forefinger. It was about the size of a typical pacifier but I could easily take his little stiffy and his balls into my mouth at the same time. As I sucked, you dropped to your knees and unzipped my pants and took out my hot and swollen cock and ran your tongue around the head gently holding my balls in your hand. What a delicious sensation to have your warm wet mouth nursing on my cockhead as I sucked little Billy. I was very close to cumming in your mouth and you sensed that I was near the edge of exploding but you had something else in mind. As a result, you stood up and started to jack me off with your hand and aimed my cock right at little Billy's crotch as he lay on the changing table. The naughtiness of the idea of cumming all over the baby's cock and balls was so intense that I could only last a minute or less. Your tiny hand was so skillful (having been taught to art of jacking daddy off by your mother at the age of three) at stroking me that very quickly the blood rushed away from my head and my knees went weak as the warm cream shot out and covered Billy's cock and balls with a creamy sauce. I almost looked like some exotic dessert served at a fine restaurant (creme brule' a la Billy). The sight was irresistable and you quickly sucked up a mouthful of my warm cum from Billy's cock and kissed me with your creamy lips and tongue. Then you dropped to your knees again and took my wet and still throbbing cock into your mouth, leaving me the sweet and delicious job of "clean up duty" on Billy's slick and creamy cock and balls. How we laughed about that for days and months afterward and what a kick your mother got out of our telling the tale of Billy and his creamy dessert. We even reenacted it much later with one of your teen boyfriends but, while great fun, it did not have the same naughty and forbidden intensity as our sucking session with baby Billy.
When I recalled this incident from years ago, laying on my bed at the Mark Hopkins, I had to go to my suitcase and take out the pair of panties you had so sweetly tucked away for me before I left. Turning them inside out, it was obvious that they were stained with cunt juices and cum which tasted delicious in my mouth as I sucked the crotch and jacked off visualizing my beautiful naked little princess, legs spread, playing with her cunt to tease Daddy and make his cock hard.
I miss you sweetie and am already anticipating some hot sucking and fucking with you and Mommy as soon as I get home.
Big wet kisses on ALL your pretty pink lips from your naughty pantyboy and creampie addict,
Daddy

No comments: