Thursday, January 15, 2009

LETTER FROM DADDY

DADDY & MOMMY BEFORE ME
How's daddy's favorite lil' cocksucker? You may remember some of this but I will repeat it anyway. You experienced and were told so much as a little girl that I never know what you remember but I know you love to hear about your upbringing and your early years and how you developed your love of cum and cock and pussy. When your mother and I were dating as teenagers (I was 16 and she was 13 at the time), we were parked in the woods and she was telling me about her adventures with sleepovers as she jacked me off. She was friends with 3 other older girls when she was 10 and 11 and was invited to their sleepovers on several instances. The other girls were 12 and 13 and one in particular had developed early and was very proud of her titties and loved to show them off to boys and girls both. She allowed the others to feel and play with them and enjoyed having her nipples sucked and her pussy fingered. She told the other girls about being felt up by older men and by her older brother and his friends and how she loved the attention and the fondling. She also described what cum tasted like and that different boys and men all tasted slightly different but that it was fun to suck cock and get such a reaction when the guy squirted his stuff in her mouth. Your mommy was only 10 at the time and flat as a board. She had some nice puffy nipples but no breasts at all and, with her slim hips, slender build, flat chest and small firm ass, really looked more like a young boy than a girl, especially because she kept her hair cut short in a "boy cut". She was envious of the older girl (who we will call Marilyn) and loved to play with Marilyn's titties and pussy. She was describing in some detail how she would suck Marilyn's nipples and even go down on her and that the pubic hair would tickle her nose but that she liked being watched as she ate Marilyn's pussy and that Marilyn obviously enjoyed it and being the center of attention. Your mother was getting me really hot and excited as she related these stories to me while jacking me off. From time to time, she would drop her head into my lap and suck my cock for a few seconds and then would return to her stories. At one point, she asked me what , if anything, I had done sexually when I was a little boy. I hesitated for a minute or two because telling her of my upbringing might be a huge risk. I really liked her and didn't want to scare her off or disgust her or cause her to run screaming from the car and never date me again. Finally, I thought to myself that she had been very open and forthcoming with me and that I should risk telling her the truth on the theory that "no risk...no reward". So I took a deep breath and started in as she slowly conrtinued to stroke my cock. I told her that my parents had raised me on breast milk and cum and that I had nursed much longer than the normal baby and that my mother had made no effort to wean me because she found it sexually stimulating to have her full breasts sucked (by my father as well as by me as well as some of my father's friends and relatives). She was normally small breasted and enjoyed the attention she got from having larger milk filled breasts and was in no hurry to have them revert to their original A Cup size. As a consequence, I was still nursing when I was in kindergarden and even when I started first grade. I remember coming home from school when I was 8 and 9 and going straight to mommy and pulling up her shirt to suck her titties. She never risisted my nursing desires, even when I brought a friend home from school with me. It didn't seem to bother her to be topless with milky nipples in front of one of my 3rd and 4th grade buddies or one of daddy's friends from work. She would get naked or semi-naked without a moment's hesitation and I liked showing her off to my friends and having them tell me how hot my mom was as we played with each other's cocks in my room later. I became conditioned to the taste of cum very early because my daddy loved to squirt his warm cream on my mother's titties and then he and I would lick and suck the cum from her nipples as we both nursed. Mommie would pull my mouth off her nipple and daddy would decorate it with his sweet white pudding and I would go right back to sucking. I associated the taste of the cum with the breast milk and with safety, security, warmth, love and bonding. Soon, Mommy tried squirting breast milk onto the shaft and head of my daddy's cock. It would run down over the head and he would hold it up to my mouth. I would smell the breast milk and immediately go into "sucking mode" and get as much of his cock head in my mouth as possible and treat it is a huge pink milky nipple. When he came in my mouth for the first time, I didn't make a face or cry or spit it out. I just swallowed it down and kept sucking as if it were thick milk. One of my first memories is of sucking on the milky head of my daddy's cock with my mother stroking my head and telling me what a good boy I was. Soon I was demonstrating my cocksucking talents to Daddy's friends and relatives and I also introduced my skills to my little friends (I also had the chance to suck the father of one of my first grade buddies when he unexpectedly walked in on us in my friends' bedroom as I was on my knees nursing on his little pink stiffie. The father didn't say a word. He just took out his cock and held it up to my mouth. In less than a minute, he was squirting my mouth full and I swallowed it down and kept sucking. When I was 8, I started sucking my older cousin Dale who was 13 and already in puberty and very proud of the fact that he could cum. These were the things I related to my girlfriend, later your mommie, as we sat in the car parked in the woods. She became very excited and wanted to hear more and in specific detail and she got very hot listening to me. I will tell you more later about what we did when Dale came home from college at Thanksgiving.
Love and big wet kisses on your sweet smooth hairless cunt from your loving,
Daddy

No comments: