Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DADDY PINK PANTIES

Daddy Pink Panties is beginning to teach his little princess the word games. He gives her a new letter and we make sentences out of the dirty word. Tonight we did Asshole, Bum, and Cunt, & clitty. I love sitting at Daddy Pink Pantie's feet while he tells me the stories of how he got the name Mr. Pink Panties. About his high school days and how he met his wife, then how they dated and fell in love and got married, had their daughter. He loves how his daughter and her girl friends loved to dress him up in pretty panties.. They even took him shopping and dressed him up. His little clitty gets so hard when he tells me about his life. I love it when he cums in his little panty crotch and takes them off and eats the cummies out. so warm and gooy. He will tell me more next time plus more dirty words for our word game.

No comments: