Friday, October 9, 2009

FROM MY DADDY MR PINK PANTIES

Hey Babygurl,

I am still weak but VERY satisfied and mellow. I have the wet crotch of my panties in my mouth as I sit at the keyboard and am sucking what is left of my (once) warm cum. It is all gone by now but I still like the wet texture of the panties in my mouth and I am enjoying reliving our session about having taught little Amy to please me and her mommy (not to mention her baby brother). It was a very refreshing and most welcome opportunity to walk down a dark alley and have you right at my side, unafraid of the dark and eager to explore every nook and cranny.

I hope you enjoy your trip through Mr. Pink Panties Googleland. Let me know if you recognize any of the stories and/or scenarios related. I hope your panties get (or stay) wet and creamy. Yummmm!!!

xxooxoxoxoxo from your Daddy Pink Panties to his sweet and naughty Babygurl (who giggles when she calls me "cocksucker")

No comments: