Monday, October 13, 2008

PHONE SEX MONDAY

Well guys I am back in my masturbation bed room now after a weekend away at amusement parks. But as promised I didn't mess too many calls. My cell phone held out pretty well and I was still able to get a lot of guys off while I was in Disney Land. Little noisy but a lot of you got off on the fact that I was jerking you off while I was in kiddy land...*wink* you bad boys, "giggle". But I am dedicated to your cock and balls and will not neglect them. Just like you guys, I love to cum and cum a lot. so I understand your needs.
you can call me now. I'm just here in my room waiting to cum with you. It wasn't easy for me to get to off with you while I was in disney land. But now there is nothing to stop me..
READY GET SET, NOW CALL 888-292-4431

No comments: