Saturday, August 23, 2008

LIL SIS'S WEEKEND WITH BIG BROTHER

Had a great weekend away with my brother and his friends. His friends are so jealous of our relationship. We are so close. "wink" you know what I mean.. Will have to tell you more with a hot phone sex call.. Will tell you all we did in between watching the big XX1X OLMPIAD. They didn't know which they liked more, me or the girls track & swim teams. Being the little sister cock tease made it hard in more than one way "wink" !
PRAISE TO OUR COUNTRY..UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.. OUR SWIM GREATS ! Michael Philps and Rececca Adlington.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish to talk with you on phone or chat n cum in loads ;)

Rylie said...

omg.. Mike, I would love to have some phone fun with you. call me!
888-292-4431 You look so hot...